Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Calculus Fianale


Six weeks I sat in the front of my calculus class looking just this. Let's not mention that this was my second time taking this class. But after six weeks, a couple scary moments and wanting to drop the class a second time. I PASSED!!! Yes I screamed. I passed calculus in six weeks with a "C+". That is a huge accomplishment for me. Honestly I really learned and understand the material my professor force feed us in that short time. I am happy that I can walk away with not just passing but actually retaining the knowledge of material taught to me. Now if I really have to apply it to the real world I'd ecstatic.
Now on to statistics. 6 more weeks of math arrrgghhhh. Wish me luck.
Over & Out

2 comments:

Scrilla said...

That picture is hilarious!!!! But congrats! And by the way, I just took statisitcs in the spring, so if you need some help let me know.

Unforgettable Moments said...

she aint gonna help you....lol
i love the pic also.
yeah goood job. u did call me about that didnt you and i was busy at school. Now I remember. heeheehee