Thursday, July 24, 2008

While I'm a on roll...

I like to treat everybody equally so while I'm venting about my work woes, I also want to speak about my other co-worker, I call her the church or the hyena. She likes to back up or defend the SAB I told you about earlier. Now we never really took to each other. I guess being of the same zodiac sign, I just think our personalities clash. But that is ok with me. No love gained so no love lost. But when ever the SAB says something the church likes to say "AMEN". But the funny part is a few months back when the SAB and the church wasn't speaking they were acting just like me and the SAB are acting now. So how good of friends are you two hhhhmmmm.

Now I know you may wonder where I get hyena from , well I consider the SAB like "scar" from the lion king, of course I'm "mufasa", then there is the hyena. In the movie the hyena only got heart when scar killed mufasa and took over the jungle. Only I will not die and she can take over all she wants when I leave. But until then she will wait patiently and the hyena will laugh behind her in the shadow.

2 comments:

SCORPIOLOGIST said...

LMBAO!!! It's internet thug. Well she shouldn't be so jo and clinging to everything "Scar" says. And since they wanna read n' share read that.

Unforgettable Moments said...
This comment has been removed by the author.